Welcome to Highlands Intermediate School
- East Coast Education Tour 2015 applicants, please remember to turn in your application form and RSVP with Mrs. Fermin for the parent informational meeting on Wednesday, April 30, 2014, at 6 PM in the cafeteria.
- Highlands Intermediate Summer School Registration Day is Saturday, April 26, 2014 from 8-11 a.m. at the Cafeteria. Registration packets are available at the front office or can be downloaded link.
- Pearl City High School Summer School Registration Day is Saturday, May 10, from 10 AM to 12 PM in room D308 at PCHS. Please have all forms ready with a valid school ID.
- Safety Reminders
- 1. Students should not run through or play in any of the parking lots after school.
- 2. Students should not run across the driveways in front of cars that are trying to enter/exit the HIS parking lots.
- 3. Please use marked crosswalks or pedestrian overpass when crossing the street.
- The Parent Project is a nationally recognized program created specifically for parents with difficult or out-of-control adolescents. If you would like more information click this link.
Annual Notification of Privacy Rights
Know your privacy rights as they apply to 1) student record information; 2) directory information; 3) surveys and other information collection; and 4) military recruitment information. For more information on your privacy rights, the laws that protect them, and how to exercise your rights, contact your school administrator or visit http://ferpa.k12.hi.us.
- East Coast Education Tour Parent Informational Meeting, Wednesday, April 30, 2014, at 6 PM in the cafeteria.
- Highlands Intermediate Summer School 2014 Registration Day is Saturday, April 26 from 8-11 a.m. at the Highlands Intermediate School Cafeteria.
- Pearl City High School Summer School Registration is Saturday, May 10, from 10 AM to 12 PM.
Highlands Voice April, 2014
Written and published by Mrs. Mumaw's Newswriting Class
Highlands Public Service Announcement
Meth=Death, by Noah
Please observe and follow traffic rules when entering and exiting the school driveways.
No left turn between the hours of 7-8:15 a.m. and 1-2:30 p.m. on school days only.