Welcome to Highlands Intermediate School
- Pearl City High School Summer School Semester 1: Tuesday, June 3, 2014 to Thursday, June 19, 2014. Semester 2: Friday, June 20, 2014 to Tuesday, July 8, 2014. Summer School hours are from 8 AM to 1 PM. Tuition: $190 for a year course/ $95 for a semester course.
- Safety Reminders
- 1. Students should not run through or play in any of the parking lots after school.
- 2. Students should not run across the driveways in front of cars that are trying to enter/exit the HIS parking lots.
- 3. Please use marked crosswalks or pedestrian overpass when crossing the street.
- The Parent Project is a nationally recognized program created specifically for parents with difficult or out-of-control adolescents. If you would like more information click this link./>
Annual Notification of Privacy Rights
Know your privacy rights as they apply to 1) student record information; 2) directory information; 3) surveys and other information collection; and 4) military recruitment information. For more information on your privacy rights, the laws that protect them, and how to exercise your rights, contact your school administrator or visit http://ferpa.k12.hi.us.
- Spring Break March 17-21, 2014
- Kuhio Day March 26, 2014
Highlands Voice March, 2014
Written and published by Mrs. Mumaw's Newswriting Class
Highlands Public Service Announcement
Wear your helmet! By Jamian
Please observe and follow traffic rules when entering and exiting the school driveways.
No left turn between the hours of 7-8:15 a.m. and 1-2:30 p.m. on school days only.